| 1916 - 2005|
||5 Jul 1916
||Craven County, North Carolina
||10 Dec 2005
||Lenoir County, North Carolina 
|Age: 89 |
|Agency: Lenoir Memorial Hospital |
|Cause: Ventricular arrythmia - chronic renal insufficiency |
||15 Dec 2005
||Kinston, Lenoir County, North Carolina
||6 Mar 2008 |
||Randolph Kilpatrick, b. 2 Sep 1885, Craven County, North Carolina , d. 24 Sep 1966, Dover, Craven County, North Carolina |
||Mary Maggie Harvey, b. 4 Aug 1889, Pitt County, North Carolina , d. 21 Aug 1940, Dover, Craven County, North Carolina |
||Paul Moore, Sr., b. abt. 1917, d. 24 Feb 2013, Kinston, Lenoir County, North Carolina |
||Craven County, North Carolina 
||6 Mar 2008 |
» Slide Show
||1920 Census |
Randolph - Head (age 40)
Mary - wife (age 35)
Lucy - daughter (age 12)
George - son (age 20)
Pearl - daughter (age 6)
Ada - daughter (age 4)
Violet (sic) - daughter (age 3)
Flossie - daughter 11 months
Notes about ages: Randolph's is a discrepancy. Mary is listed as being 34 in the 1930 census.
Home is rented.
|At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.|
||Kinston Free Press Obituary|
Screenshot from website search.
- Samuel Lawhorn Sr.'s wife was her sister-in-law.
- Services held at 1pm at Greater St. Peter Church Ministries
- Internment: Mills Memorial Garden
- [S51] 1920 NC Census: Craven County (Twp 3).
- [S52] 1930 NC Census: Craven County (Twp 3).
- [S110] Kinston Daily Free Press Obituaries.
- [S31] Craven County Register of Deeds. Records Database. http://deeds.cravencounty.com.
Volume 1938, Page 228