| 1921 - 2005
||31 May 1921
||Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina 
||23 Dec 2005
||Oakland, Alameda County, California
|Age: 84 |
||31 Dec 2005
||Richmond, Contra Costa County, California
||22 May 2011 |
||Abraham Lincoln McNair, Sr., b. 8 September 1896, Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina , d. 11 January 1974, Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina |
||Martha Jane "Mattie" Walker, b. 15 March 1897, Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina , d. 24 September 1991, Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina |
||Clara Arnold, b. 9 Jun 1924, North Carolina , d. 6 Sep 1995, Almeda County, California |
||25 Feb 1945
||Brooklyn, New York
||22 Feb 2009 |
- -Had Alzheimer's Disease
- Lorenzo had to basically sneak out the house to join the Navy - b/c his faher didn't want him to go - so he told him he would send money back.
- Military Service: Was in the US Navy from Nov 1939 - Nov 1945. Was at Pearl Harbor (Dec 7, 1941). 1st black man from Plymouth to go to the Navy. It was mentioned in the paper. (with a picture too).
- Served on the USS Neosho 
- Died on his brother Curtis' birthday
- [S45] North Carolina Birth Certificate, 8 Jul 2006.
- [S70] 1930 NC Census: Washington County (Plymouth), 8 Jul 2006.
- [S4] North Carolina Birth Index, 1908-2000. Ancestry.com. .
- [S180] Pearl Harbor Muster Rolls: Neosho A-023 Report of Changes, (FootNote ), http://is.gd/l4u., 13, 1942.