| 1904 - 1942|
||25 Mar 1904
||,Washington, North Carolina, United States 
||04 Aug 1942
||Rocky Mount, Nash, North Carolina, United States [1, 2]
|Age: 38 |
|Cause: Myocarditis due to bronchial asthma |
||09 Aug 1942
||Plymouth, Washington, North Carolina, United States 
||30 Jan 2016 |
||Andrew D. McNair, b. 05 May 1866, Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina , d. 10 Feb 1930, Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina |
||Gracy Bullock, b. Mar 1874, Edgecombe County , d. unknown |
||Nathan Arthur Pierce, b. abt. 1892, Halifax, Halifax County, North Carolina , d. 01 Nov 1940, Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina |
||25 Jan 2006 |
» Slide Show
Andrew - Head (age 43)
Lawrence - incorrectly listed as daughter (age 15)
Abraham - son (age 13)
Channie - daughter (age 9)
Mary D. - daughter (age 7)
Lucy A. - daughter (age 5)
||1920 Census: Andrew & Bennie (Slade) McNair|
Enumeration Date: 19 Jan 1920
Enumeration District: 66
Location: Plymouth, Washington County, North Carolina
1) Andrew - Head (age 53)
2) Bonnie - wife (age 38)
3) Della - daughter (age 16)
4) William Ann - daughter (age 5)
5) Robert H. - son (age 2)
Link to full image.
|At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.|
||Death Certificate: Mary McNair Pierce|
Informant: Laurence McNair
- Gertrude says birthday was Feb 27.
- Birth certificate not available as NC did not start this early. Request to Washington County rejected 2/6/2006.
- Funeral Home: Tarboro Funeral Home
- Usual residence at time of death listed as Tarboro, Edgecombe County.
- [S20] North Carolina Death Certificate.
- [S3] North Carolina Death Collection 1908-2004. Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com).