The following Hillsborough County locations are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These locations are mapped on the Google Map below.
View Hillsborough County, FLGenWeb in a larger map
- Anderson-Frank House – home of James B. Anderson, a local merchant
- Bay-Isle Commercial Building – Mediterranean Revival style building; supervising architect was Franklin O. Adams, Jr of Tampa
- Bing Rooming House – was an African-American rooming house owned and operated by Mrs. Janie Wheeler Bing
- Centro Asturiano – a social club for immigrants and the descendants of immigrants from Asturias, Spain in Ybor City
- Circulo Cubano de Tampa – a recreational society established in 1899 for Cuban immigrants
- Cockroach Key – small island formed of shells and midden deposits left by Indians
- William E. Curtis House – built abt. 1905, one of the oldest homes in the Seminole Heights neighborhood in Tampa
- A.P. Dickman House – currently the Ruskin Bed & Breakfast; was the first finished wood structure in Southern Hillsborough County
- El Centro Espanol of West Tampa – membership hall for cigar workers in Ybor City & West Tampa
- El Pasaje (Cherokee Club) – built in 1886 to house offices for Vicente Martinez Ybor
This list is under development…more to come soon…..