Map of Historic Places
The following Hillsborough County locations are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These locations are mapped on the Google Map below.
View Hillsborough County, FLGenWeb in a larger map
- Anderson-Frank House – home of James B. Anderson, a local merchant
- Bay-Isle Commercial Building – Mediterranean Revival style building; supervising architect was Franklin O. Adams, Jr of Tampa
- Bing Rooming House – was an African-American rooming house owned and operated by Mrs. Janie Wheeler Bing
- Centro Asturiano – a social club for immigrants and the descendants of immigrants from Asturias, Spain in Ybor City
- Circulo Cubano de Tampa – a recreational society established in 1899 for Cuban immigrants
- Cockroach Key – small island formed of shells and midden deposits left by Indians
- William E. Curtis House – built abt. 1905, one of the oldest homes in the Seminole Heights neighborhood in Tampa
- A.P. Dickman House – currently the Ruskin Bed & Breakfast; was the first finished wood structure in Southern Hillsborough County
- El Centro Espanol of West Tampa – membership hall for cigar workers in Ybor City & West Tampa
- El Pasaje (Cherokee Club) – built in 1886 to house offices for Vicente Martinez Ybor
This list is under development…more to come soon…..