In the police court yesterday morning Judge GRAHAM had before him the following petty offenders:
- Pelvo MOEIHOLLAY, arrested for fighting, discharged
- Janie MONY, abusive and profane language, $5
- The same defendant was fined $3 and costs for fighting
- John HAWKEYE, charged with the use of profane and abusive language forfeited his $6 bond.
- R.L. STEPHENS, arrested for fighting, was discharged
- Lavina NEALY was discharged
- Willie JONES, larceny of a bicycle, turned over to the state.
- L. BETANCOREN, riding a bicycle without a light after dark, forfetied a $6 bond.
Source: Morning Tribute, 7 Dec 1897. Available online from the University of Florida.